National Jesuit News’ Commenting Policy
The purpose of National Jesuit News’ blog, Facebook page and Twitter is to provide an interactive forum where readers can gather and discuss information about the wide range of issues addressed by the work and mission of the Jesuit Conference of the United States (JC).
Followers are encouraged to post questions, comments and concerns, but should remember this is a moderated online discussion hosted by the JC.
National Jesuit News appreciates healthy, constructive debate and discussion; that means we ask that comments be kept civil in tone and reflect the charity and respect that marks Christian discourse.
Comments will not be removed simply because they express opinions in disagreement with the Society of Jesus, National Jesuit News or the Jesuit Conference. However, comments that may be deleted include those that contain:
- Vulgar language
- Personal attacks/inflammatory remarks against a person or group
- Content blatantly off topic
- Links to sites that contain offensive material or attack the Roman Catholic Church
- Promotion of services, products, political organizations/agendas
- Information that is factually incorrect
National Jesuit News reserves the right to remove posters who violate this policy.
Comments left by others on this page do not reflect the views of National Jesuit News or the Jesuit Conference.