Here are a few of Fr. Martin’s insights or read the full list here.
- First up: Stop worrying so much! It’s useless. (i.e., Jesus was right.)
- Being a saint means being yourself. Stop trying to be someone else and just be your best self. Saves you heartache.
- There’s no right way to pray, any more than there’s a right way to be a friend. What’s “best” is what works best for you.
- Remember three things and save yourself lots of unneeded heartache: You’re not God. This ain’t heaven. Don’t act like a jerk.
- Your deepest, most heartfelt desires are God’s desires for you. And vice versa. Listen. And follow them.